2010年6月24日星期四

you can use QQ space to move tool

Always wanted to express their feelings and words to find a home
always wanted in a way so that my friends find me anywhere, I see my

today launched their own space
so After anywhere, anytime, to see what friends are doing
also allows friends to know what they are doing, it is convenient

I will here as my home online, free words, often come to my space round the bar

I like complex! Clothes, because it may be the most suitable for me. (NONE of fans also said that many brands of clothes to wear that) I love a lot of sugar in the coffee Riga, do not know NONE like it or not sugar coffee ... ...
I felt intuitively that I will be lucky recently! Haha, tomorrow come to my room to see it!

Now, I have a little space deserted
give me shout it, to support me as
most important, do not forget to add my friend, so next time you see me to be much more convenient.

Also, if you have a diary in the other blog or photo, you can use QQ space to move tool (http://n.qzone.qq.com/move/move_login.htm) QQ space to back them up to . Let us enjoy the life of the new network QQ space experience! :)
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论