2010年6月22日星期二

I can live gusto


reduce the height of
happy young man asked me often: What is the happiness in the end? At this time, I always smile. Because, once I, too, as their persistent pursuit of happiness, the same. At that time, I thought, Well although not concrete and impossible to quantify, but certainly has a grand appearance, such as making contributions to save the common people, and so on.
Thus, happiness in my heart, that has a high degree. I was all the efforts, all in the pursuit of such a high degree. Thoreau is not to say, \Therefore, I pursue all perfect things: the perfect love, perfect work, or even friendship must also be perfect. As devoutly religious as I am doing a great thing - happy climbing mountains. However, I find that no matter how hard I have never been able to reach that height in mind. One day I met him.
that time I fell into the lowest point in life: I lost 8 years of marriage, painstakingly, over a film company to bankruptcy in the end . I struggle every day in the conflict between reality and ideal, the exhausted. Well any way to avoid shadow could not see it.
One evening, I walked passed Dongdan saw a group of people around the bridge. As I prepared to go around when the melody sounded a while, then, a soothing, deep male voice was coming through the dusk pass is Wang Jie's \I stand aloof lonely road, where you will be happy ... ... \
see the situation greatly surprised me: a man near the dwarf, dragging a crippled leg, holding the microphone, stand wherever he goes Middle immersed in singing. Moreover, he was a blind man. One after another lame and blind people, actually has a near-perfect voice. I thought he was hangin on the block, but the next four, and watched and did not see the money in the jar.
an end, he came over for band accompaniment. A small tape recorder in my feet. Think he fumbled tape, I can not help squatted down to help him, \hear me sing ah! \\He was not surprised, hands has not stopped.
\Vice good voice. you do not know, can free to sing, is more than one good thing ah. And I certainly would someone listen to it carefully. \His words to me were not quiet for days.
one another lame and blind people, he does not see his low, that the goal of life and live happy and satisfied, can I do? I am able-bodied, not old age, health has not been that bad. No shortage of love, work has gradually become recognized. Why are chosen to ignore these, but blindly seek unlimited amplified by their own illusory happiness?
blind singer I epiphany. Even long after when I was in no case be prepared that you have cancer,from beginning to end did not say a word, I have not depressed. I know that the second paragraph of my life has just begun.
an instant more than ten years have passed. I am today, it seems that still not reached the height of happiness. I did not make contributions, failed to save the common people. However, I have able-bodied, not the old mentality, appetite 也好. Accompanied by a family, a friend of the warmth, can support themselves, but also other people and economy. The day before the eyes of the secular, and now is, I can live gusto, such as small bridges, but also as the moon breeze.
As I have gradually faded away to find happiness, the happiness they go hand in hand to appear in my side. I found, do not know when, I actually have unwittingly boarded the peak of happiness.
really strange, I did not do it effortlessly as young as what ah!
After much deliberation, in fact, I still do one thing, that is, reducing the height of happiness. When reducing the height of happiness, happiness has been, and I meet by chance.
being the case, I can say that they are not happy?
Source: \

没有评论:

发表评论