2010年6月25日星期五

one is the Queen Mother would not leave ... ...




1. I know I am not handsome, but I have been to see pictures of the full moon, they said that my left nostril is idol.



2. jealously guarding its availability, people can only be a waste; queens, people know how to thrift.

But I now, but in all day long for waste in the frugal.



3. and his girlfriend broke up, I finally understand that happiness should be in their own hands, not in someone else's mouth!



4. day of reading, see the emperor, when the 20-year-old has been expensive for the a state, results-Wei Gong Feng, I'm depressed;



but to see the emperor in the 20-year-old Tongzhi dead four years when I ordered Shu Ping?



5. Valentine's Day, alone, I eat noodles in the restaurant, heard the song on the radio program said:



\


I feel very bad, people can not love, but not outrageous,



So I demand a song called - Fish Leong's \


6. previously liked a girl, asserts, the girl asked me why I love her


I said: If you are I will like you own;



Later, she rejected me, I am sad that she did not understand me,



I told her: If I were you, I certainly had long been in love!



7. Today, the restaurant's liquor has been watered down! Shoot! So I have money, but also to large restaurant drink Remy Martin, XO or something!



and certainly not allow them to use in 2086 and in 2072 the fool me, drink bottle on to this year's!



8. men, upper body is the cultivation, lower body is essential; woman, upper body is the bait, lower body is a trap.



9. singleton very painful, more painful single for a long time a few days ago I saw a sow, feel it Meiqingmuxiu of ... ...



10. men are two, one is lust, a very randy;



at the two women, one is pure pretense, pretending one is not pure.



11. Some people love is A film, some three films, some comedies, some dramas;



my worst, I love the process of dramas, comedies, three films, A films, suspense films, action films,



Finally, KB films, even more exasperating is also his mother commercials ... ... '



12. (2 13) Valentine's Day tomorrow, and I was removed I found a girls secondary school crush the phone,



sent her a text message: If only one bowl, you first drink half a bowl, and the remaining half a bowl,



I put my arms holding you ... ...



few minutes later, she returned a message: who you are introduced? A 400, including the night 700.



(2 14) could not bear the child sets of wolf vain, vain grasping wife could not bear to hooligans



not want to update it had no collection ... ...



has been a bad mood today, let me know last night's message, and



I used to crush the girl fall, and even told me that a 400 ... ...



I was very sad, sad side of the flipped through the wallet side:



so I sad, I could not even fall once the capital with her did not ... ...



13. What is cruel? A man, I interrupted him three legs; a male dog, I'll break it five legs!



14. to deal with evil people, we should be more ferocious than he; deal with despicable people, we should be more despicable than he;


people against unrestrained, would be more handsome than he; on Fu Yingjun who would destroy his capacity ... ...!



15. My principle is: people do not make me, I do not prisoners; if we are attacked, I get angry!



16. suddenly recalled to college, the teacher out couplet: National prosperity, family prosperity, national prosperity.



squad leader on the second line: days Hui-hung, to Hui-hung Hui-world!



later I was out of the classroom ... ...



because I am the second line is: your mother, fuck, you fuck!



17. chance to see the book on the so-called standards of contemporary female mate choice: a car and house, his parents died. Depressed.


then choose to write fantasy wife Standards: home billions of dollars of property,



beauty best in the world, virtuous gentle sexy, father of cancer late ... ...



18. Phoenix is the rebirth of Nirvana, pheasant rebirth is Evil Dead.



19. Life ah not in a tree hanging over a tree in the vicinity of trees at the dead several times to try.



20. I realized that the way men attracted to him has been denied;



attract women approach the opposite, that is, she has been satisfied.



21. life is tragic:'s been a hard evening of eclectic content of the dream,



actually wake up the next morning all can not remember!



22. The world is not fair is that:



God says: I want to light! - That's when the daytime.



beauty said: I want to ring! - Diamond ring she had.



Regal wrote: I want a woman! - And he has woman.



I said: I want to take a bath! - Actually water stopped!



23. ate dinner on the balcony smoking and enjoy, suddenly saw a light in the sky passing across the point,



heart an emotion: Meteor! Then immediately make a wish ... ...



promised a 67 desire to open eyes, tobacco has been smoked, and easily thrown out of the balcony,



ground floor when I heard the voice of a girl: \


24. I remember one day recently graduated, his girlfriend sent me a text message: \


Before I could hurt it, they sent a girlfriend: \


instrument allows to completely sad ... ...



25. wildcat: Where to go to sleep where.



wild dogs: what to eat any arrest.



wild man: see a love one.



26. in the street to see beauty, eyes high-point is appreciated, eyes low point is that rogue.



27. my father asked me what to pursue in life?



I answered money and sex, and father vicious hit my face;



I answered career and love, the father appreciated the touch of my head.



28. scientific evidence: poor quality condoms easily lead to cancer.



29. Some people say that spring to his girlfriend and buried underground, the fall harvest will be many, many girlfriends.



my friends believe and did, he was buried at the spring to his girlfriend to the ground,



to fall, he was buried in the underground police uncle ... ...



30. the face of difficulties: afraid of death, afraid alive?



the face of danger: alive are not afraid of you still afraid of death?


This is Einstein's theory of relativity
... ...



31. girls care about is the rest of his life's happiness; boy concerned about lower body well-being ... ...



32. today met with a Nvwang You, called \


looked at dating sites, saw a woman holding rose eagerly like to do, then fled,



evening networking, asking each other: how is your mom to back you see friends?

... ... Since then I lay quietly in her blacklist.



33. I really do not understand that many, many beautiful girls to buy clothes is to attract the attention of boys,



but the boys want to see, but it is girls with no clothes on.



34. Everyone is falling angels in heaven, but some are intact landing


Some
the ground face first, some more bad luck, fate, when riding on the wall directly to the rail ... ...



34. I like the life to fate: In the morning I will wake up coin toss,



If you face up, I'll continue to sleep; if the back side up, I'll watch TV in bed.



is established if the coin falls to the ground up, I got up to pack the house.



35. to maintain life is movement, movement is also to create life, the difference is that - under the bed bed.



36. cruel people - nothing to find someone to Shasha.



romantic people - nothing to find beauty Shui Shui.



rich people - nothing to buy a new car open.



me - nothing to pick up a cigarette butt pumping pumping ... ...



37. a time when young, has always wanted to show his sturdy side, so would like to tattoo,


ultimately not implemented because: I have been hesitant pattern Crayon Shin-chan is good, or good pattern Astro Boy.



38. men are lecherous, slightly stronger than a little color center called the satyr, and then called the goat a little strong, but strengthening is called rapists,



You Qijiang would become abnormal sexual assaults, lust to the extreme, the artist known as human aesthetics.



39. rainy days do not go out, rain Even though I did drugs, Shishen something small, something big ah gonorrhea.



40. I put her into a woman from a girl; she took me from a boy into a .................. poor people.



41. If happiness is a cloud, if the pain like the stars.



that my life really cloudless, starry sky ... ...



42. man said inner beauty that is the bra inside, rather than the heart.



43. I have degenerated, and now I can not swim, you know before I was born, I am definitely the fastest swim of that ... ...



44. people should learn to look for some small happiness, such as those who do not belong to the streets to see their beauty,


go to the bank to see those who are not their own money,



to the auto show to see who is not his own car, then look for a beggar in the street look



said to myself: Never mind, just those who do not belong to him ... ...



45. It has been raining a few days, I guess is the Jade Emperor in crying, certain that he and the Queen Mother's unhappy marriage



this is not happiness, there are two possibilities, one is the Queen Mother left, one is the Queen Mother would not leave ... ...



46. my sister asked me: \


brother asked me: \


47. uterine blood is crying for the lonely, nocturnal emission is suppressed tears for seminal vesicle.



menstruation once a month, but occasional nocturnal emissions shows that it is: Men do not flip ... ...





48. tonight, sit, sitting tomorrow morning, tomorrow prone, acquired support ~ ~ ~ exercise, and sometimes is that simple.



49. childhood often heard of anyone committing suicide because of pressure of life, when I know how to die, do not know what pressure is,



now grown up, I know what is the pressure began to understand why so many people do not live ... ...



50. God gave me eyes, I see the colorful world; God gave me a hand, so I went to hard labor to earn money;



God give me a mouth, let me use it to curse God's not fair ... ...








相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论