2010年6月21日星期一

14> fault is temporary regret

New morning call - why long time before his death bed, will be buried after death from
1> God, people want to destroy, they first make mad; God want to make people mad, it must first buy a house
2> we have going too fast, souls can not keep up the ... ...
3> Q: Do you like me what point? A: I like you away from me!
4> you see me playing the characters on the screen, but can not see my tears fell on the keyboard
5> a senior, you know? Two brothers and the meat is more expensive than the master of all
6> A long time ago, lies and real bath in the river, lies first and wash well, wear clothes from the real, true lies, but refused to wear the clothes. Later, in people's eyes, lies only wear real clothes, it is difficult to accept chi luo luo real
7> busy is a blessing for us no time to experience the pain, rushing is a happy, let us real life experience, fatigue is a pleasure, let us no time to empty, like your life colorful and always fun!
8> in Africa, a gazelle wakes up every morning, he knew he must run faster than the fastest lion, or it will be eaten. Every morning a lion wakes up, he knows he must run to catch up with the slowest gazelle, or it will be starved to death. Whether you are a lion or gazelle, when the sun rises, you better start running
9> Ren Yingying Linghu Chong taught piano, and later she fell in love with Linghu Chong; Yue Lingshan Lin Ping of teaching martial arts, and later she Lin Ping of love; Little Dragon Girl teach Yang Guo, martial arts, then she fell in love with Yang Guo; old elf taught Yinggu martial arts, he later fell in love with Ying Gu; But no one taught me how the female class teacher or the female assistant love me?
10> I heard a woman such as clothing, brother of brotherhood, in retrospect, I am actually busy divvying up to 19 years streaker!
11> on the horse, not a prince, he may be the Tang Monk; with angel wings are not necessarily - my mother that it was bird
12> to love someone is pulling a telephone, suddenly do not know what to say, it will only want to hear Listen to the familiar voice, the original action is just really want to pull their own memories and a string
13> to 82 bottles of mineral water
14> fault is temporary regret, but regret is forever missed!
15> a child grow up, I thought I could save the world, and so grow up they discover that the whole world can not save me .......< br> 16> today you wake up, pillow lying A mosquito, next to a will: I struggled for a night, you thick-skinned I discredited live in this world. Lord ah! Forgive him, my suicides!
17> I've never had to Biao won that bike, BMW, only to see it pull away in the sunset, not my engine is not good, but my car chain lost
18> Liquor put it in a bottle like water, drink stomach haunted and speaks with a slip, flash walking legs, middle of the night up to find water and regret the morning, noon, one end of wine or Ting Mei.
19> Fate is responsible for shuffling, but a game of cards is our own!
20> I asked a work in Shenzhen for two years a friend: \

没有评论:

发表评论