2010年6月22日星期二

like a meteor across as similar to the ideal of something on it is gone.

In fact, very suddenly thought of this phrase. At that time, and his wife outside a small restaurant to eat, chatting casually, talking about a lot. Life, reality, vision, achievements are a bit aware, so the brain which cropped up on the disillusionment of this word, of course, nothing to do with Mr. Balzac.


old Palestinian human comedy in fact, I read materials on small, precisely, for foreign novels I like the small, mainly in name is too long, and sometimes can not fluent in reading the name of the hero to say, this can is an irony, it seems his memory is poor, brain size is very small, similar to the bird.


bird on a similar argument, I am not down first, sound from a drama, the South Korean idol, my wife pulled me see, which hero and heroine fight, the men accused woman like humans, are birds, the chicken. If so, I may not like chicken, more like a hummingbird.


from the origin of birds can see, I'm not a contender, largely ignorant and incompetent, when bored killing time by watching soap operas, foreign novels which go around here and you get my name get confused. Especially as the Hundred Years of Solitude, which generations of a name, I looked at looked at the mixed up.


it comes disillusionment, especially I think of the word and tell him, like a joke, I am not Lv Anxi, has a hummingbird because of a head of people seem to think should not be disillusioned.


childhood teachers often told us that the ideal, as if all teachers are the same, so basically everyone has this experience, but I did not know how to answer the teacher, and I now was how to deal with teachers have no memory. Basically, I grew up is no good, that at best is I do not aim too high, but at worst that was my childhood ambitions. As easy to say this to say to the difference between bad is to see what people say, or is to look at my current achievements and status, assuming that I am fame, of course, everyone will go hard to say, otherwise the opposite. I am now based in a factory goof, Santianliangtou rebuked by the leaders ridiculed by his colleagues, so the answer is fairly obvious, do not know I was a child of the state is typical of ambition, will not be a second result.


fact, sometimes I am glad that they did not get any grand ambition, if so, his mind would inevitably there is a difference sense, will feel bad luck or talents are. Because I knew I was more vulnerable mental state, are unlikely to be kind of like a comic dialogue that your vision is what what, what now do, in fact, is the same as the same.


of course, there will be disillusionment, even hummingbirds, hungry, meal as it will be uncomfortable. The ancients said that man without thought there must be close at hand, Cheng bully me, I often feel very much out of their own worries, no long and short term estimates, often I do not know what tomorrow, much 做一天和尚撞一天钟meaning, but occasionally hit a good day clock did not go sound, they feel uncomfortable.


more can be said to nonsense, or is the joke, of course, can be understood as self-deprecating, I often write the text is unclear, how to read how people love to, if there is a thousand thousand Wright's situation, of course Ha die better, because I do not want to teach their own shallow for others, so do not demand the same text as the document no criticism. I hope that I write like crap floating in the sea on the tip of the iceberg, on the tip itself, how did you guess who loves how did you guess. Of course, this is not my original, seems to Hemingway said. I hope the old sea will not fight copyright.


this time feel some air off, since it is empty, unknown natural causes,tears in his eyes, but know what to do, long holiday break of 7 days, the computer sit in front of 7 days, watching soap operas, movies, reading novels, what all see, my mind is still very empty, and some kind of loss, so I said to empty down, as if the word dictionary is not, however, many people should be able to sense meaning. I feel empty down, sitting front of the computer so fierce smoke, my wife saw the accused, so I changed drinking wine bottles kept at home for about 30 per drink of cheap red wine when drinking. Common problem that men have a wife, tired of the alcohol and tobacco, I do not know but why do not other men, but I at least know the Father of the Bride is not, he does not smoke do not drink do not drink tea, so I have some admiration for He felt like he was God.


ago like writing a novel, I thought I might become a writer, of course, more like a poet, a friend said I, of course, a compliment, just as no salt is now facing the ugly woman who can call out the beautiful mother to the same. Of course, a writer only when 无知者无畏, then do not think so, and so this moment, like a meteor across as similar to the ideal of something on it is gone.


now always think he can do, with what, want a lot, it seems to do anything else, disillusioned that way. This one should be issues.








; ; Hongqi nonsense in 2007 National Day holiday last night

没有评论:

发表评论