2010年6月20日星期日

Do not hate me listen


,ll try America and perhaps Milan,Christian Louboutin
my dream my love had zero freezes

faded tattoo
residue that is my name

do not have true feelings for me moved
blame me if ㄍ ㄧ ㄥ
backs
lonely lonely look
can not afford not to break into your provocative

I love the cold sleeping dream I'm afraid to be you awakened
both without a fight
or resist the invasion of
you will let me
swing Chujingshangqing
music
your dreams so clear
your love is too cool
tear Reminders
gentle look
but I do not let me fall into the trap of Movable

Do not hate me listen
obstinate
firm
can not stand your face provocation
for me
are not provocative provocative
I love
I'm afraid the cold would wake up constantly
love you love you Do not close
do not let me bring herself to

now I can not stand your provocation

没有评论:

发表评论