2010年6月18日星期五

Crisis, opportunity

Recently I have corruption up and started golf activities. Believe me I can not use fat body has been described, anyway I'm trying to change my body shape. However, the main thing is to be close to the target group.
Today I feel particularly good, so I intend to send money to friends. After the money that can asked me to play golf.

Due to the recent economic downturn because the overall capital market is basically in ruins. But the market is the market,Missing is a disease, there is always a lot of places where you can arbitrage. Such as the difference between the AH unit. Some individual stocks have a difference of 3 times the price. I do not know what would you think. But my view is very simple, I want to Sharu Hong Kong stocks up! Haha. For a friend in Guangzhou and Shenzhen, you are lucky. You just need to hold nearly 3 months of phone bills (above your name and address), and copy of passport can go to the opening of Hong Kong. According to the terms of China, you can exchange 50,000 U.S. dollars annually in foreign exchange. But through underground banks. I think you can change a lot.

end here! Time waits for no one ah!

没有评论:

发表评论