2010年6月23日星期三

shocked.

First, see a post, landlord asked: \housing problem!

2. a room, find the shared, Negotiable.

3. Evocation little things, big dig a grave.

4. release violation information, and permanent ban! by GCD

5. I think I can save about!

6. I was buried alive! Say!

7. advertising spaces for rent

8. Bianshi services provided, a 100!

9. From the beginning of the text, not in three years; after the martial arts, the school issued a vector field, the drum Officials, by the out; then medical school to come by. Essays a good way, serving the tastes.

10. recombinant, please wait ... ... 2 years

11. I was born in China, I was buried in China, the double whammy ah!

12. singled Hades Hades, and invited to team up! (online games articles)

13. clergyman, helped me look at the next Easter, thank you, coordinates ××.××( online games articles)

14. When you see the lines of time: a friend, you stepped on me.

15. I finally not afraid of ghosts it!

16. to a God of laughter, or else ... ... Secretary to give you a smile?

17. Shennongshi epitaph: I rely on! This grass poisonous! ! ! ! !

18. This is my last dig a pit (warning digging those)

19. Mogu telling

20. chatting, providing night-site service.

Second, there is a post Q: Tell me you love hurt you the most words. A buddy back: you go wrong?

Third,Feeling Love ~ ~, there is a fat ugly man on the picture and asked: I am not as long as Wu Bai? Reply: Only half of the image.

4, Li Yuchun, the hottest period of the day, there GG postings: LYC really do not know what you like, men are not men and women are not women, not breast to breast, no ass to ass! A maize Reply: Hello, do you want those who are in Seremban, where jj.

5, landlord: What do you think the most loaded B?

was back:

Haohao De

word without punctuation

life and death split into several lines

said

This is a poem that is installed

B

6, landlord his serial no below, some reminders landlord continued posts: Jin Lian Lian Fan a sudden flush, vortex pears cheek bone soft gluten cakes, desires, such as Chi, a moment hard to get. Current hit unable to go, Satin 1, go straight to the landlord Exploration crotch. Unexpectedly, five fingers touched, and air contingent nothing, shocked.

7, One MM show the photos, please guess which two of her half-breed? A buddy back: Chinese + Transformers.

没有评论:

发表评论