2010年6月22日星期二

I can in the virtual online world

Do you love a person is wrong?
; I can in the virtual online world, encounter people who love my life.

Since then she's like Zheng Kexin me drunk, I love it rough so real!

What a hope that she can give me some love,
;
How I hope she will be too happy!

wish I can give her a little bit touched!
;
But God confused feelings tease,

I can not get her to love her.

how what I had? How the?

Although the love a person bitter, but I also want a little love.

me how it? Cry?

love to love her even as charity!

pain even after the last cry happy!

I do not want to love her, but it is more miss her.

Is love a person really guilty of it?

ah `` God is still more or less you give me comfort now!

even the embrace of mercy, forget it,getting old!, forget it.

deeper depression in the more unable to extricate themselves, preferred to abandon the sadness!

I have been happy!

没有评论:

发表评论