2010年6月24日星期四

I took the gun sight to a look. Later they were afraid to leave home

Dog the day before yesterday, all day long district that the old man surnamed Zhou Lou looking to lead the nine old man wrote a joint letter, cited the following evil dog.
a dog shit pee anywhere pollution
2, barking affect the rest and
3, scary
4, rabies

So yesterday, my dog was killed on .
up today, I went to withdraw the Paoniao district road, and then pull the lump in the green belt feces. Haha, we all just take a look at it, no one would dare to be me to. It seems life really better than doing a dog

then I went to sing Residence Square practice, with audio to the sound at maximum, nine old man had stuck his head out from home, and can only look on in despair, 2 hours later 110 years of education I, anyway we all got up, I stopped practicing. Life than doing a good dog, once again proved.

then I took the toy began to stand on the road scary, especially the nine old man, I took the gun sight to a look. Later they were afraid to leave home, but no one seems to me how. Nothing seems to scare people, haha

Finally, I would spread throughout the district where I had AIDS, and then see who is touching whom, to scare the streets they ran, and what is a it was great, what? AIDS does not touch the infected? Of course you know, but we the people that are silly, even 20% of healthy dogs with rabies virus would believe such an idiot. They will know what AIDS is transmitted through what. Ha ha.

so, after a day, I'm still alive, hey, it seems a good life, so do not have to worry about being killed.

on the way, I passed by my way from day to day, out of the district in complaining, we can not how I like, the nine old man spat blood gas every day ........ .........

until one day, go-vern-ment finally could not stand, so he issued such a Law: Those who commit the same mistakes in the dog people, and dogs with all the crime! !
So the people in the district having a spine, each holding a stick every day, waiting for me there good cause of my death I have ...........

it was not so foolish, I had bought the AK-47. Stand in their windows, waiting for a cup of tea. Look forward to the months of women carrying children, no one else in the green belt holding their kids peeing, BIU! ! ! ! I shot, and children poured a pool of blood. . . . Next. . . . . Throw garbage. . . .......... Spitting me their targets one by one the killed on the road.

pol.ice come, want to copy me, and I made out just issued Decree ........ went away ....., I patted his shoulder earnestly said: Dude, Do not throw cigarette butts anywhere after ah

next morning, uncle aunt who, as usual, at 6 o'clock on the open space in the district opened last exercise, I was awakened as usual, but not with the usual I like throwing a grenade down the world clean of the ..........................: NND dog than I do not know how much noise, I think. So I continue to sleep ....... 120 ambulance downstairs sound ..................

noon, as usual I sat Roadside look beautiful. . . . Suddenly, the front of it it appears a wrinkled face, still wearing a big eyes, no teeth, and startled me, to read, I turned nine years old man old man surnamed Zhou, is also holding this Dream, no one else's in front of me Huang past, NND, do not know that I have congenital heart disease ah! ! ! ! This is also scary grown up, I hesitate ......... 9 group after the old man was only 8 people had. . . . . . . . . . . . .

night, I road the stars, thinking about my dog died, that one will become the above, think up a few folk saying:
cats and dogs, sky star, dog tail beam spike, grain from humans, cats look at warehouse, dedicated.
If no blessing, God took away, in addition to evil creature and saw skeletons.
throw dogs abandoned cats, since the short-hand, foot, injury harm cats dogs, the first large as the Big Dipper.
cats and dogs, paradise walk, ghost like Dole, returning star.


Then, inside the building heard a cough, of which about 8 old man, pneumonia, asthma, what it committed. . Do not know will not be transmitted. . . . Who cares, if transmitted to finish me, so I come up with rockets, pointed at their house windows ........................
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论