2010年6月20日星期日

* Who then my beloved soil pipa

I was in the lakes,I said to him, rivers and lakes but not on my legend ... ...
* 0-year-old debut appearance, 10 years old every day. Lofty ideal of 20-year-old, 30-year-old worked hard. The basic orientation of 40-year-old, 50 years old everywhere admired. 60 mahjong 70-year-old wandering everywhere. Homely 80-year-old Lara, 90-year-old hung on the wall!
* tree not skin, certain death; were shameless, invincible.
* World where no grass and is breastfeeding well
* If a friend can betray each value of 5, I also made a small fortune.
* pocket money, heart, people who have no money, no pain; pocket money, but my mind was the rich people, most suffering; pocket money, hearts are rich, the most trouble; pocket money, if he can not afford people the happiest.
* Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately - the last he killed the all the students.
* over leaving a man, Tea and Living Machine
* men inside the home, women, the Chairman Mao
* Lu three-Skeleton Demon
* this world I believe two people, a I, the other not you.
* Who then my beloved soil pipa, a piano to an East Wind Breaks
* mountain can not allow two tigers, one male and one female unless.
* potato chips, I want Jen to gram
* Hey, what is the move? I am a China Unicom, my PHS bad, you can send China Railcom to repair me?
* Zi Gong asked Jen, Confucius said: The program transmission finished

没有评论:

发表评论