2010年6月24日星期四

a man crying in the corner of the classroom ...

Remember, many times woke up, the nightmare ...
Aunt, you're gone ...
fantasy and real did not think so easy to overlap together!
remember! Still very young, my father was busy, but I can only stay in the kindergarten. Feeling very lonely, a man crying in the corner of the classroom ...
remember! Occasionally, your weekend is my aunt picked me up every time with some minor things to me. Once brought to me is a black leather along the upper ear still have a red star hat, Aunt your front lawn in kindergarten squat to me to wear a body, then, I really feel Good warm, good warm ...
remember! School days, my aunt you always secretly give money to me, hope I can study hard to do with the employer, but I did not do ...
remember! I work, give your money, you do not have a point ...
remember! Aunt you are sick a few years, every time I see you, you have a lot to say to me, but my aunt had surgery on your throat,face images, I can hear you hissing rustle. Your note was addressed to my aunt, I still have, I will listen to your words ...
remember! I remember everything I remember it all too clear, I will not forget ...
remember! I know you left the message, I can not cry, put up an afternoon. Dad called and night, it could not restrain a feeling, a corner in the office, secretly Yinqi ...

Aunt, Ya boy will do our best, be obedient and elegance to your child is happy in heaven The joy of happiness ...

没有评论:

发表评论