2010年6月24日星期四

I thought

I am not alone like a man with a talent alone
people with lonely people in the carnival over the window looking at how to do
Long Street happy but silent as a card

brilliant light like the stars miss the feeling the whole street light my eyes wet
I'm not alone like a man with a talent alone
people with lonely people in the carnival
I thought, how do you think you see and singing was moved forward
tears I was laughing
scarves holding light bumped lips a little warm feeling
like kissing white smoke drifted across the glabella variable expiratory hit the miss for a while under the snow
I'm not alone like a man with a talent alone
people with lonely people in the carnival
I thought, how do you sing and imagine you're watching
was touched I was holding
atmosphere tears laughing so beautiful too far away you can not have too many illusions
happiness can not be changed cause baby I miss you
I am a lonely man lonely like a talent there with the people
Carnival lonely people how to do
I thought, imagine you're watching your side is moved to sing a
I was holding the tears I was holding the tears and smiled and smiled say forever


相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论