2010年6月24日星期四

always so I asked told me. Hope that others do not so

Vacuum packaging authentic Yang Du wire
[details] not bite fixed, the same as eating a Jiugen fight, biting the cheek Kuniko pain, chewing a bag of ... ... three days to complete, what an ass product.
[interpretation] fart three days you can chew. Admire.
[auto shipping] Q 10 100 yuan RMB (non-rechargeable)
[Details] from beginning to end without me a reason, even if a word 也好.
[interpretation] roll



organic antibacterial bamboo fiber underwear packaging boxes
[details] how is the box? ? ? ? Underwear then? ? ? ? ?
[explain] this is the case ah, packaging used. Who should be inside the underwear, and not you buy a box must be inside the underwear? That you buy underwear for which I would like to put a little JJ?
fine leather belt men's automatic deduction
[details] Given this poor assessment, and plan and compliance in goods, after sale is not resolved, if you call me I call the police harassment.
[interpretation] Look scare did it, not care you all.
high-grade black blue padded jacket H4006 giveaway
[details] Alas, there would be no gifts, others wore clothes, there are pockets of other people's stuff, breaking stuff used what ah!
[interpretation] is the pocket gift thank you.

multicolor super-good value of napping scarves
[details] The selling is all fake, a fraud!
[interpretation] This is my ex-wife revenge, we do not have to her, a mad woman.
original soup spiced beef jerky factory outlets
[details] slow courier, times is quality, not the service, injuries that people
[interpretation] SB, no rhyme
natural point Freshwater Pearl Necklace
[details] Hmm!
[interpretation] hum! Afraid of you!

Chong Chong-season crown big promotion cute gloves
[more] By now, I really do not know what to say ... ... I am really very angry ... ... but ... ... Oh, come on, but I will not come after you. Although this incident is because I started the sky, eventually resolved, but still do not know how to say good. This is the middle of the trouble to me quite a lot Tim. And a bit angry is not always a positive you contact me, always so I asked told me. Hope that others do not so, well, we missed.
[interpretation] you saying more clearly, not that pair of gloves you, that's like breaking up is, who and your affinity
ah.

pink cotton short sleeve T shirt
[details] poor quality of the baby, just ten minutes upper body rotten.
[interpretation] is to tear the bar, you and your husband fight? Told him that a woman torn clothing is not good.
the store recommended super comfortable underwear
[Details] simply not suitable for personal wear, there will be itching skin feel, how to handle?
[interpretation] itch to scratch Bai.

velveteen trousers Slim Hot boutique
[details] pants have a nose like something disgusting to me, not with you for New Year approached,the following example I gave you the clear., and the efficiency of your bad a < br> [interpretation] which should not be the nose, but when working with the glue, even the nose has nothing to say, under normal circumstances, the human nasal mucosa at all times in the secretion of mucus, normal secretion of mucus a day, several hundred ml. If the cold when the secretion of the more per person per day I remember every moment in a runny nose, it constantly remember that accompanied us. If you can please help me understand the difference between assessment changed over, thank you.
red crown 包邮 spinal health care shoulder bag
[details] ok
[interpretation] OK give one the comments, I really want to KO your TM. (Friendly explained, KO boxing down for the meaning)

Man Play 019 Northeast Walnut chuja
[more] I tell the truth to counter price on something that you can sell better. Yes, walnut shape well, and compared the market to clean, but there are not many openings, but also very hard, I use both a hammer, and the results broke down Ren small children inside it.
[interpretation] wrongly! This is not links photographed the consequences of cultural play called walnut, is on hand to play, not eat!
thin cotton socks summer business
[details] socks have a very big hole
[interpretation] of each sock will have this big hole ah, no how can you put into the hole?



my QQ space
Housing Feng Shui up after 【Collection】 absolute first used to house not see light. The so-called not see the light house is the day the sun no matter how ...



没有评论:

发表评论