2010年6月22日星期二

you can see me through the sky through the mirror world. But I also should not be poor where to go

If you are an angel, you will not even I do not know all of this mortal world to know one day rule: When the gods returned to heaven the moment, all he had to erase the left in this earthly anything, including information, contact , there are memories left in the minds of others, just as a person \

However, if you are an angel, I am just seeking one thing, that is, to my memory, please do not erase, even though I know it will be very painful, but I would like in the days slowly tasting the suffering brought about by the slightest sweet, after all they have.


you go back, I wish you happiness than I do, after all, you can see me through the sky through the mirror world. But I also should not be poor where to go, because I feel, I feel you watching me. To know the love I have always looked at me, I will do energetic, because our hearts together, or, when I gaze to the sky, at least, blending sight.



I will go to our home's kitchen was a favorite haunt, to the beat to eat, to the four corners of the table linen tied into knots, and then the phone on the bottom, just showing that this is what you remember ? When a person will move when listening to quiet music, or doing along to the beat of some seemingly stupid actions, all are standard in the eyes of others may be puzzled. However, I like, I like the experience of feeling that you're around, and I know that this time, you look at me, or my actions to do the same, or are ridiculed by the other angels.


I will always go to that has always to go KTV, point your favorite songs ... ...



I will be a time when every night, this dark sky send a text message: NIGHT ... ...



I will occasionally go really tall buildings in the city's highest, taking advantage of nap time administrator, climbed onto the roof, to the stars, I know this is the place nearest to you, so I will find again and warm Italy.



I occasionally stand clear that the city's most beautiful square, circular motion of a person, a person to bounce in the box, but we must remember the rules ... ...



I will occasionally playing your home phone, although you do not there has been little sign of disappearing, but I like the phone number in the order, though, your old mother has to call the police ... ...



I know I will gain weight, because without your supervision, but the most important is that a person who always eat two meals, how can we not count?



I know I will not being fat, because I'm used to eat, grab some people and I rush to eat drink, you're gone, how can I go to eat ... ...



However, if you are an angel, why do you want out?



you angels?


In fact, I always knew you were an angel, when I first talked about you and the occasional angel, when I say angels are chunky, some ugly, you eyes that mischievous eyes, seems to want to immediately tell me how beautiful angel in the end, but also how beautiful and breathtaking, when ... ...



However,even back before that scene, if I knew you were an angel, so you have to leave early to know, why I should continue to love forever?



you angels?


Thank you for leaving me the slightest sweet pain.



没有评论:

发表评论