2010年6月20日星期日

I quickly want to buy finished go home!

!Wife: kiss!
Husband: Style!
wife: and then the pro one!
Husband: 啵!
his wife: also Well ~ ~ ~
husband: ... ... hooligans!

night, with her husband to steal his thunder arm ~, husband serves him not from!
wife desperate, cropped up on one: old monk, you will from the Shitai it! husband to soft laughter. Then his wife succeeded.

One day, my wife get up early, to the husband left a 200 dollar on the table (his wife is a home finance minister). After work, reckon my husband has to get up,in one day, you send a text message to him: her husband, the table is for you last night services.
husband back :**** only 200 you? Gan Minger to find Rich Wives. . .

husband: This special multi-car person, but see the beauty in the crowded car was!
wife :.... anger!
husband: She was kind enough accosted me too!
wife: She told you what to say `` (jealous)
Husband: away from me!

learning boring husband harassment in the SMS will be: chick, give me a smile uncle!
wife back: Keguan please behave, a small woman bondage not performers!

wife on a business trip: Chenqie tonight can not come to Shi Qin, please His Majesty to rest earlier, revitalized, come back tomorrow turn
Chenqie brands. Husband: I have concubines 3000, this Aifei not too worried, lonely
wife must durability: It seems that tonight is not non-killing **** back!
Husband: joking joking, I The temple brands are numerous, writing is a person's name can be!

bored in the toilet, and the way her husband to communicate with the call: boy, sing one got the right stuff to master!
Husband: silent in. . .
wife: how? Afraid I can not afford the money masters? Husband: on credit of the account before the cat out!

in regard to things
his wife: the bag you carry it with me.
husband: I took four bags, and you get nothing, so shameless it?
wife: That I arm you! 100 jin you do, I get something better than what you get heavier.


wife on a walk: walk to a piece of road we have it.
husband: to get there too far, not a moment to go back.
wife: all right, you carry me back.

on buying clothes
wife: this dress look good?
husband: good-looking.
wife: you're stringing me along, I quickly want to buy finished go home!
wife: that clothes look nice?
husband: does not look good.
wife: you will not want to buy me!

on chores at home
Husband: Let the home sub-division of it.
wife: good. First, the worst jobs was a man doing, such as grazing, brush the toilet, wiping the table ... ...
husband: this right.
Wife: You studied engineering, I was learning the arts, live stuff with your kid, like washing machines, refrigerators, rice cookers, electric irons ... ...
husband: this ... ... OK!
wife: men, the women stay home. And dealings with outsiders to live you doing, shopping, utility bills, get the newspaper milk ... ...
Husband: OK, OK, then what are you doing?
Wife: Do not worry ah. Kitchen smoke as much, and can destroy the skin, and cooking with your kid.
Husband: You tell me you do it.
wife: I have a lot to be dry all night. I can be with you, monitoring you and praise you and comfort you ... ...


wife on the child: we want to have a baby.
Husband: OK.
wife: that you like is on our children?
husband: love.
wife: it does not work! You have a person like me!
Husband: Well, well, a person like you.
Wife: That my child how can you not like ah!
husband: ... ... or do we have to children.

on the truth
Wife: You see the girl more attractive.
Husband: What is it beautiful.
Wife: What do you mean! Why do not you and me in line!
Husband: pretty nice.
husband: hey, you do not go ah, how to ignore me?

on eating
Wife: I ate half of this plum launch has to eat, you eat the rest.
husband: I do not like sour plum.
wife: No, you love to eat! You are not hold anything I had ever eaten!
husband: This very good eating fish to.
Wife: Your dirty chopsticks touched, who would eat!
husband: that I was going to eat you eat half, I do not mind you, how do you hold anything against me?
wife: you're right. I hold anything against you that I am clean, than you. I am better than you are clean, how can you hold anything against me? !


husband on the bed: get up, get up, do not you get up early today to meet Well said.
Wife: Do not talk, I sleep for a while.
husband: quick play, and be should not be late.
Wife: You do not touch me! I want to sleep! !
wife: Yeah! All of the late! How do you call me!


husband on gender equality: equality between men say, we also have equality at home is not equal?
Wife: OK Yeah. Woman men bully you bullied a several years. We also have thousands of bullying you, then equal, it is true equality. But wait, another few thousand years, we at home on the equality of the.


wife of happiness: You married me happy, is not it?
husband: do not think. You are not unreasonable and do not work, the same old frustrating, and I how happy ah?
Wife: This is your happiness ah. I am not unreasonable, if I had to sacrifice themselves to the contrast of you for your generosity; I do not work, it has trained you, hearts are more than body, your ability is not good; I am tossing people, that your life more colorful Yeah, you see, your marriage life is so monotonous it like someone's home.
[size = +0] water
wife: husband, I want to drink!
Husband: I'll give you keep on doing. PO: Yes, I just want you to me.

on leadership
wife: I am not a leader on the outside, at home and have to be leaders. Leading you outside, in the home must be led.
husband: that if I do not succeed in leading the outside it?
wife: a man, Man in the face outside, go home come get his wife Shua Weifeng, What kind of man!

on unreasonable
husband: You are not unreasonable.
wife: I've never talked about you and management, home place is not unreasonable. Say you are male, also 8 months than I do, you must let me.


husband on the money: After I earned in proportion to you, I stay in have earned more, so motivated.
wife: good.
Husband: I'll give you how many percent?
wife: 120%.

on the center
wife: I have been in our family center in your house is also to me as the center.
husband: that I have been in our family center.
wife: can I center this center that important than you.
Husband: Why?
wife: Because I am a daughter, you're just a kid.


wife on the idea: Let's go play with me.
Husband: Well, you go where.
wife: I have ideas and you also!
husband: I am out of ideas you never agree to ah.
wife: I do not agree with what it called mind Yeah, and what is perfunctory! You have to keep a mind, until I was satisfied.


wife on the phone: Why do not you call me? !
Husband: falsely accuse! Today is not that good you call me thing in life. The results I waited a day, or I call you.
wife: I said, can I change my mind. Ai-ling said: Women have the privilege to change his mind.
husband: do not you change your mind, and I said that?
wife: I said, my heart said,Christian Louboutin, Who told you and I do not mind connected.

friends
wife on a different surname: I have a boyfriend, you can not interfere with me.
Husband: OK, I also pay a girlfriend.
Wife: No!
husband: why you are OK I can not ah.
wife: My boyfriend, you can not do the others can do, I will not pick your old problems, and is conducive to family happiness. Your girlfriend, I am acting by little, jealous, and you quarrel is not conducive to family stability.
husband: that I am acting by little.
wife: a man, and woman as acting by a small, loss your nerve to say!


wife on the mood: I feel very bad for a work, we will reduce the quality of marriage.
husband: I am not a good working mood.
wife: your mental endurance should be better than me, because you are taller than I am, heart than I should!


wife of an affair: now the old TV performances affair, you said that you do have extramarital affairs?
husband: no.
Wife: Why?
husband: Do you have a regret I had enough, never again to be the second!

wife: chick, come to accompany Grandpa Leheyuehe
husband: You're Piyang the is not it?
wife: Hey, pretty powerful, I just love your uncle man such as Niu!
husband :.......

husband: wife, I'm back
wife: Yo, Keguan you comes, a fancy which our girl friends?
husband: You're a manic episode, you?
wife: rest assured that our girl is absolutely handsome!
husband: I *, I had a crush on you madam!
wife: Well, not sold themselves
husband slaves performers: performers also OK!
wife: Adapting painless castration slaves, Keguan like to try?
husband: ... ...


husband: this time I was really angry!
wife: I've apologized a ah, my husband do not be angry it!
husband: I do not want you to apologize, I just want to hear you say something you love me, you would not say that!
wife: I love my husband and the sun rises on the human nature to breathe the same air, have you seen the sun called, who saw every day, wow, the sun coming up yeah! Who cried when breathing every day, wow, I breathe the air right now! So, ah, I love my husband do not need to shout at you every day, wow, I love you yeah well

没有评论:

发表评论