2010年6月23日星期三

● I do not understand this man's


[change] English startle the situation
● Well, do you want to die, or not want to live?
● long time since people have such a delightful leather blowing up!
● Get out of here, non-stop rolling ... ...
● Everyone says I am ugly,and finally to dissolve the team, I am actually the U.S. is not so obvious.
● vexatious, there must be the plan!
_________________________________________________< br> ● days were boiled bright.
● is not bumpy, but not you.
● nausea nausea and cried when she told her mother holding Why? As disgusting ... ...
● If it was not beat you, I would have you turn against the.
● get my heart broken, holding it up like dumplings.
_________________________________________________< br> ● No one hand, I hides pockets.
● my interests can be divided into two kinds of static and dynamic, static is to sleep, the dynamic is turning ...
● Ah, not this person in a positive form, with headache are biased.
● I do not understand this man's, so when not tricky, but not the transfer time.
● how will suddenly want to cry? Can I have some small River of sorrow?
_________________________________________________< br> ● a beautiful beautiful uncle ah!
● I do not like pigs Wrestling for two reasons: first of all this so I get dirty, then it is very pleased to pigs.
● Nothing smiling at the news is unlikely, and unawares fat or a little hope.
● 放下屠刀立地成佛 mean, you lay aside their arms the moment you cut into the other side of the two petal .
● nothing to do, I feel the most tired.
_________________________________________________< br> ● Lilian Lee said: What is redundant? Summer jacket, winter Pu Shan, there are so cold I have heart for your gracious post.
● forever young, forever Zhuangnen, never know what's good, always tears.
● I face my father, expressed their views on fat: no Han Hong's life, have to the Han Hong's disease.
● I believe in you come you will not go, you leave me when you've never been. We treat the fate and love.
● have thought I was that side of a cliff flower, and then I, but a sea of a slag.
_________________________________________________< br> ● soul-stirring, and indigestion.

● long nasty women like men, not like a long bad man ..
● Asako not called pock, Kengren.
● dangers, not work on the withdrawal!
● do not knock a few, you can not know that a person or a watermelon is good or bad.
_________________________________________________< br>

● lonely people often show very strong; lonely people are usually mild.

● laugh is a smile.
● My loved one is a stunning big beauty, finally one day she will be riding a fire-breathing dinosaur to marry me
's, but I saw her horse, did not see her owner.
● alone is a person's carnival, carnival is a group of people alone.
● although not law-abiding, but also has the Code.
_________________________________________________< br> ● people do not make me, I do not prisoners. If we are attacked, I get angry!
● Do not push me, or I great up and out of control.
● We are ordinary people, we are special people, so we are particularly ordinary people.
● man dare pure? Look at your eyes on the trace of turbidity.
● Nothing more contempt for the weak against the strong useless.
_________________________________________________< br> ● any similarity is purely you copy me
● the slow need to start early, bungy first fertilizer.
● When your tears can not help but flow out of time, eyes wide open, do not blink, you will see clearly to the world
sector blurred by the whole process.
● Do not force me to tell you, if you force me again, I pretended to be dead to you to see.
● What kind of youth who had not the young? You always had it? Really the
_________________________________________________< br> ● Do not use sophisticated look to arm themselves, it will not acclimatized.
● explanation is to cover up, cover up stories is.
● so threshold is passed the door, make life difficult became threshold.
● strange strange things to stop you know, familiar with the prejudice you understand the familiar things.
● tragedy of life is that, when you want to Liangleichadao time, only a knife.
_________________________________________________< br> ● If all ginger, will be a how spicy society.
● Lions will not hear the barking and back.
● deeper water, the more stable flow.
● seriously when you're not all like again.
● king or peasant, who can find peace in their own homes, he is most happy people.
_________________________________________________< br> ● you pay for, porridge eating without hunger.
● kettle ah, why do you cry because you ass too hot?
● If the fate of the seized a? throat? on the torsion fate? armpits.
●'s stopping growth is not naive, but since that mature.
● If the fate of the broken your leg, he will teach you how limp
__________________________________________________< br> ● kill you I am not saying
● left brain all the water, right brain is full of flour, not move it fills a dynamic all paste
● make money just like digging with a needle, to spend money like water penetrated into the earth.
● I also have a place to go, but I'm going places where no road leads.
● your food waste will block the way you Quwang heaven.
__________________________________________________< br> ● life is colorful, but I also have my own color.
● If one day I disappeared, and only two possibilities: the body in the travel or soul travel.
●? Personality?? together? light.
● Your ugly and your face does not matter.
● I have never deceived you, because I never cheat you need.
__________________________________________________< br>
● I may choose to give up, but I can not give up the choice.
● days did not drop any of my major, still bitter my aspirations, my bones workers.
● may seem perhaps, but not necessarily.
● the next one hundred years, it grew into a towering green onions.
● happiness is when you look in the mirror, like you see that person.


Subscribe to the reading room


没有评论:

发表评论