2010年6月24日星期四

because you gave in to the phrase \

5 years old, I said I love you.
You Waizhaonaodai, crystal-like eyes blinked,
doubt asked me: \head deeply bowed,
playing with a skirt, you seem to laughing.

20 years old,javascript, I said I love you,
your head on my shoulder, took my arm tightly,
the same like the next second I'll disappear.
25 years old, I said I love you,
you breakfast on the table, ran scraped my nose, said:
\years old, I said I love you,
you smiled and said: \the food! \
40 years old, I said I love you,
pack your side dishes side expressionless muttering:
\years old, I said I love you,
your knitting without looking up banner: \incessantly.

60 years old, I said I love you,
hammer me punch you with a smile:
\70 years old, we sat in rocking chair, wearing reading glasses,
admired 50 years ago I gave you love,
we have wrinkled hand and then shook together,
that Hou when I say I love you,
you looked at me with deep feeling,
fact that you still have face wrinkles sounded so beautiful ... ...
Gulp water on the stove to smoke,
cozy warmth filled the room ........ ...... 80 years old, you say you love me.
I did not say anything, because I shed tears,
but it is far the most happy days of my life to you all

because you gave in to the phrase \


give you the world I love you
give you the world I love you
say I love you with life

没有评论:

发表评论