2010年6月19日星期六

to that of the people are generally willing to give them you see.

QQ or from school back in to continue writing, because I wanted to write something too many people are reluctant to let people see and want to see. School's real name always give me some embarrassment, but here are not afraid of strangers to see, to that of the people are generally willing to give them you see.
from the one thing that is almost a long time, because this time there are too many things to make my life extraction, even under the conclusion that I harvested on the EQ some of the .
from the beginning that when the EQ, it always felt a person with high EQ will have a good relationship, there are many people like, this is the high EQ, only recently really discovered, EQ is after all a matter of fact emotion control. A feeling to the outside world are the same emotions people are the cattle.
this semester was a general courses, called ethics, teachers are specialized in ethics, the representatives of domestic utilitarian ethics, after a few lessons to me in the distortion of values, I feel that something is very justified. Some of his language is extremely sharp burst a lot of ethics lies within us, which is what shocked me is the selfishness of this instinct, the teacher saying that for his people is eternal, only occasionally for others. No matter what kind of love is selfish, you love someone because that person make you feel happy, so you love him, we are all selfish, even called the most selfless love. As for love, then this theory will be the perfect manifestation of our love for others because others have given you pleasure to meet you, or prove that you can be loved, or ta very beautiful, you look very comfortable and various or. If someone insisted ask me, why do you love me or like me what I would say I love you so I'm happy, a very concise and accurate summary. After so, if you can not make me happy, then I will not love you.
are some very real thing, so yesterday to see "Basketball Fire\find a trace of irony, in reality, many people spoke these words, they either can not comfort others in their own or pay for them is a joy, but the latter is absolutely cruel. A lot of things people are reluctant to admit its essence, in the Confucian and Christian focus just on his moral philosophy, has been depressed themselves, deceive themselves need to become a noble man, his thoughts to his inner instincts are evil.
According to this logic, social practice is to cover up his inner nature of people,because of numerous hopeful to see a man walking, so we begin to control your thoughts, control their emotions, people who can well be called high-control EQ people. Been in control of their emotions are pieces of tiring thing, so we always tried to find a release for export, or do something with what is, or find the idea of a reception you nasty people, who can not find the local release who will one day be the same as the balloon exploded, so all the world there are crazy people who may not be typical of the mentally ill, but will have a variety of habit, and their most common characteristics is to close its doors to the mind, the world was indifferent.
I would like to ask those people in one night of your own, remove the disguise, you will not cry, but it is a pity that I'm going to lose this question qualifications, because I say you should warm the export and, like most people wear the masks

没有评论:

发表评论