2010年6月18日星期五

Old Ren, must document five

At the end of three months of trial, when I finally made the first contract, when I got more than 1700 royalty, you are pleased to wait for them to let all people know me for me to celebrate. Because of this, I first commission in case of my subsidizing money squandered. I do not blame you, you also happy for me. With a good start would have been down, this is my own account. . . . You always turned, but then I did not let you down, have a high income per month,A2 art space artist-Tianshi Yin, or even once is five, and I suddenly confidence. Similarly, you did not forget a good return for me and my friends always put my hard-earned squandered. Also learn their tone, you can earn money gone, no more on the easy to find a friend. Every time I see you smile at them, I always have a kind of friends do not quite feel! Cold, new friends to take care over, they did not forget to remind me that a few relatives by marriage relationship can not be alienated, the result can be imagined, Every time made me enough money, they always thought I was white work, but in fact has caused you all!

没有评论:

发表评论