2010年6月24日星期四

who told my husband a long and handsome and able to do! so I was not in the care of it

Husband,if men and women love, maybe I was suspicious. But some would still want to tell you, I know you do not like me and you say that these face to face. So I tell you, we do not embarrassed!
I know the nature of your work and the many contacts in the process I also believe that my husband's \I believe you will better handle on you and 'her \wrong, is also played on the trip to Jiangmen which people call to you. As to why she would hear my voice hung up and your expression so excited, I was suspicious because I care about you, care about our marriage . you have to look like last night I oversensitive!
I want to say like this in the fun of the game and the price, I believe that you are not going to try. I believe you will make a good deal you and in love with you the relationship between people, who told my husband a long and handsome and able to do! so I was not in the care of it?
If I were suspicious, and that I am sorry. who told a woman it naturally suspicious of. Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

(Note: This incident has been obtained to clarify the business phone)

没有评论:

发表评论